[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6 - Problems with SIP/REFER

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Sat Feb 2 15:27:46 CST 2008

1 feb 2008 kl. 18.34 skrev Jake Wicke:

> I am having issues with transfers (SIP/REFER) using Asterisk 1.6.
> You will find the SIP debug below.

When you have issues, it's always a good idea to check the bug
tracker. There might be other people having the same issues, in some
cases, there's also a solution. If you don't find it on first search,
make sure you also search in resolved and closed issues.

For this case, we do have open bug reports. The same issue exists in
1.4 and we're working on a solution.  Stay tuned.

Have a nice weekend!

/Olle