[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4.17 and Teliax DTMF

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Fri Feb 1 12:57:14 CST 2008

	I am having a problem with DTMF when sending calls through Teliax
(SIP).  In the peer for teliax I defined dtmfmode=rfc2833 and for the
most part it is working.  The problem always happens when a user is
trying to call a conference system.  They simply cannot get into the
conference because DTMF is not understood.  If I dial from a land line I
can get in with no problems.

	Any tweaks recommended for DTMF and Teliax?

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001