[asterisk-users] Enterprise or Fedora?

Mindaugas Kezys mkezys at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 10:50:55 CST 2008

My suggestion - use the distro which you know best.

We use Debian (200+ installations). It works stable for us because we know how to achieve it.

Others use Fedora/Centos - because they are experts in these systems.

Stability and performance of the system does not depend on the distro - only on person who built this system.

Regards,
Mindaugas Kezys
http://www.kolmisoft.com
MOR - Advanced Billing for Asterisk PBX