[asterisk-users] Manager API

David fire ddfire at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 10:30:06 CST 2008

hi
that is a bug in manager.c

where saysstatic int action_timeout(struct mansession *s, const struct
message *m)
{
        struct ast_channel *c;
        const char *name = astman_get_header(m, "Channel");
        int timeout = atoi(astman_get_header(m, "Timeout"));

        if (!ast_strlen_zero(name)) {
                astman_send_error(s, m, "No channel specified");
                return 0;
        }

should say

2008/12/29 Andrew Nowrot <andrew.nowrot at gmail.com>

> Hi
>
> I have a problem with Asterisk-1.6.0.3-rc1 and manager API. I want to dial
> out from manager's console and with Asterisk 1.4.X this settings were OK.
>
> Action: Originate
> Channel: SIP/384
> Context: main
> Exten: 102
> Callerid: 384
>
> I could dial out, but with asterisk 1.6 I get this error.
>
> Response: Error
> Message: Channel not specified
>
> I have originate and system privilege in managers.conf.
>
> Does anyone know the solution for this kind of error.
>
> Cheers
> Andrew

hi
that is a bug in manager.c

where saysstatic int action_timeout(struct mansession *s, const struct
message *m)
{
        struct ast_channel *c;
        const char *name = astman_get_header(m, "Channel");
        int timeout = atoi(astman_get_header(m, "Timeout"));

        if (!ast_strlen_zero(name)) {
                astman_send_error(s, m, "No channel specified");
                return 0;
        }

should say

static int action_timeout(struct mansession *s, const struct message *m)
{
        struct ast_channel *c;
        const char *name = astman_get_header(m, "Channel");
        int timeout = atoi(astman_get_header(m, "Timeout"));

        if (ast_strlen_zero(name)) {
                astman_send_error(s, m, "No channel specified");
                return 0;
        }

PD;
Double posting strikes again.
--
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your