[asterisk-users] Manager API

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Mon Dec 29 09:50:19 CST 2008

I had the same problem, I think with that version. You need to use a more
current rc version. I think I am using rc2 but rc3 has been released as I
recall.
--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com

CfMC
http://www.cfmc.com/

From: Andrew Nowrot <andrew.nowrot at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 16:10:23 +0100
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Subject: [asterisk-users] Manager API

Hi

I have a problem with Asterisk-1.6.0.3-rc1 and manager API. I want to dial
out from manager's console and with Asterisk 1.4.X this settings were OK.

Action: Originate
Channel: SIP/384
Context: main
Exten: 102
Callerid: 384

I could dial out, but with asterisk 1.6 I get this error.

Response: Error
Message: Channel not specified

I have originate and system privilege in managers.conf.

Does anyone know the solution for this kind of error.

Cheers
Andrew