[asterisk-users] second trunk in extensions.conf

Nick Wolf newx22 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 08:02:05 CST 2008

I have a TE210P digium card that has 2 E1/T1 ports.

the code in my extensions.conf file for span 1 is  :

[globals]
CONSOLE=Console/dsp                             ; Console interface for demo
TRUNK=Zap/g1                                    ; Trunk interface
TRUNKX=Zap/g2                                   ; 2nd trunk interface
; dial a long distance outbound number to SPAIN
; This 'o' Dial flag is VERY important for VICIDIAL on outbound calls,
exten => _00034XXXXXXXXX,1,AGI(agi://127.0.0.1:4577/call_log)
exten => _00034XXXXXXXXX,2,Dial(${TRUNK}/${EXTEN:1},55,To)
exten => _00034XXXXXXXXX,3,Hangup
and it works fine, but I need to start working with my second span & I don't
know how to add it in extensions.conf file.