[asterisk-users] Install app_rxfax and app_txfax in 1.4withLenny

Michael michael at networkstuff.co.nz
Mon Dec 22 06:13:17 CST 2008

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 00:06:19 you wrote:
> I'm not sure mate - as I don't use HylaFax on that particular server.
> Hopefully, someone else can help.  Sorry.

I have installed the pre-requisite versions asked for and successfully got AGX
addons installed. Except it doesn't work. "Failure to train remote modem at
2400" from the sending system. This suggests to me that it is trying to use
VoIP communications.

Is there a way to make this support T38 or do I just have to conclude that so
far every option is lousy?

I mean - how obvious is it to create something that works with T38?

We don't all have cheap PRI circuits available.

Michael