[asterisk-users] Disconnect queues members every night

Benoit maverick at maverick.eu.org
Mon Dec 22 05:46:44 CST 2008

Hi,

To force user to behave correctly, i want to make a process of disconnecting
every member but one (special alarm phone) every day at a special time.

I'm thinking of a cron job that will create a "call file" that will dial an
appropriate extension to do the job, is this the correct way ?

I'm facing two problems however, the call file system is here to connect a
channel to an extension, but since i want this to be fully automated, i
can't ring
someone. Should i use the Local/ construct in this case ?

something like that would to do job (provided the extension is
'autodialout' in the context 'queue') ?

    Channel: Local/autodialout at queues
    Context: queues
    Extension: autodialout

The other question is how to make this so it is working through
configuration upgrades,
There is a way to list user from a named queue (QUEUE_MEMBER_LIST()) but
i can't find
a way to list all queues, is there one or should i manually maintain a
list ?

regards,
benoit