[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Dabatase

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Sun Dec 21 12:08:17 CST 2008

Thanks, I appreciate getting the update on 1.6 with regards to the DB
functions (and, for that matter, on the hints too).  Wouldn't using "MYSQL
Disconnect" handle the ressources as well (if, of course, called when
needed)?

About 1.6, would you know if the SIPPEER func now support sip realtime?
It's a shame Asterisk is (was?) developped with mismatches between .conf
functionality and realtime ones.

Regards,

Mike