[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Dabatase

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 05:57:03 CST 2008

Where this link? Did not see or receive any?

In case of using database, how can I determine that my configuration be taken from DB or from .conf files? Where this can be setted? And is it possible to take confiruation from both?

If any recorded added for DB, then I need to do a reload to become effected?

Regards
Bilal