[asterisk-users] top posting again [was: Re: CDR Design]

Darryl Dunkin ddunkin at netos.net
Wed Dec 17 18:06:24 CST 2008

Everyone read this top down for your IVR wav file.
Press 9 for the company directory
Press 8 for the billing department
Press 1 for technical support
Press 0 for the operator

Next let us know who calls into your PBX complaining that your menu is
whacked. Now discussing PBX related issues, that is on topic.