[asterisk-users] top posting again [was: Re: CDR Design]

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Wed Dec 17 17:44:22 CST 2008

Steve Edwards wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Dec 2008, Danny Nicholas wrote:
>

>> OSUR GONNA BE ABLE TO MAKE PEOPLE STOP POSTING.  IF DIGIUM GETS ENOUGH OF
>> THESE STUPID HITS, THEY WILL CUT THIS OFF.  I KNOW I'M SHOUTING, I'M
>> @#$###$# TIRED OF INTERRUPTING IMPORTANT WORK TO READ NOTHING.  THAT'S WHAT
>> MSN IS FOR.
>>

> Spoken like a true top-poster...
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Steve Edwards      sedwards at sedwards.com      Voice: +1-760-468-3867 PST
> Newline                                             Fax: +1-760-731-3000

Top posting. Bottom posting. Honestly, if you can't use an effing
scrollbar, please tell me so I can take you out back and beat you to
death with something heavy. The .5 seconds it takes to scroll from one
end of a message to another is no excuse for spending 2 minutes writing
a tirade about how you don't like to spend that extra .5 seconds.

I swear. You people need to get up, walk away from the computer, go
outside and realise that this level of egocentrism is incredibly unhealthy.

N.