[asterisk-users] top posting again [was: Re: CDR Design]

Eberhard Roloff tuxebi at gmx.de
Wed Dec 17 16:17:44 CST 2008

On 12/17/2008 Eric "ManxPower" Wieling wrote:
> You're not going to be able to make people stop top posting and I'm
> not
> going to be able to make people stop using wrong or misleading terms
> like "SIP Trunk".  If you try all you are going to do is piss people
> off
> and stress yourself out.

Why this? For me it is simple.

When top posting or a messy top /bottom mix makes is difficult for me to
read or understand, I simply ignore that mail and open the next one. I
do so since I feel that the poster did not bother to pay me the
slightest respect to make his mail as readable as possible for people in
order to get the highest possible quota of answers from readers.

There are always other people whose questions deserve to be answered. ;-)

Kind regards
Eberhard