[asterisk-users] Country numbering plan resources

Darryl Dunkin ddunkin at netos.net
Sun Dec 14 20:55:07 CST 2008

Most vendors provide you a complete list of all destinations,
descriptions, and rates when you sign up. It seems like the lists are
already out there when/if you need them.

Some countries, mobile rates differ, so they provide a large Excel sheet
of all possible destinations, descriptions, and costs to load into your
billing software.