[asterisk-users] Meetme realtime table structure

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Sun Dec 14 14:04:58 CST 2008

Sergey wrote:
> Sorry if I'll be very very stupid but really I write to
> this conference first. I have problems with configuration
> of app_meetme in realtime environment. I use last stable
> release of asterisk 1.6.0.3
> <trimmed db table definition>

The issue is not in the database, but a problem with how
the options are processed.  There is a patch for this, but
it was not applied to 1.6.0 or 1.6.1, only trunk.  The patch
is in Mantis under bug id 150384 and is named-
rt-meetme-flag-fixes-v2.txt