[asterisk-users] How to send a call to a Polycom SIP phone with NOcallerid whatsoever

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at opsys.com
Fri Dec 12 00:49:19 CST 2008

If the page was 'answered' on the Polycom then it would NOT show up as a
missed call, a received call yes but not a missed call. If you are getting
missed calls from the page application, the users are probably ON the phone
when you page, if so you should put something in your dialplan that checks
to see if the phone is in use and if so do not send a page call to the
phone.

Alex

  _____