[asterisk-users] How to send a call to a Polycom SIP phone with NO callerid whatsoever

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Thu Dec 11 18:12:59 CST 2008

I'm looking to send calls to a phone with no callerid data whatsoever shown
on the Polycom as far as missed call.

The specific application for this is that I have a 50 phone install with
some being used for paging.  Paging works perfectly, but the problem is that
for every page there is a "missed call" shown on the screen.

I have access to the Polycom phone.cfg file, and obviously to the Asterisk
.conf files.  Anything I can do?  Can I send a SIP header to say "don`t show
any call data on the screen"?

Mike