[asterisk-users] dahdi-monitor in France

Matt Watson matt at mattgwatson.ca
Thu Dec 11 12:20:52 CST 2008

1. Ask your telco, they probably have them, but you may have some difficulty
in finding somebody at your telco that has a clue about what you are talking
about.  You can find some lists doing some google searches for the numbers
and hope to get lucky... but as far as I know, there is no "official"
repository for these test numbers.

2. I wouldn;t use an overseas number personally... those calls are certainly
getting encoded / decoded and reencoded several times, and more than likely
getting compressed, all of which is going to have an impact... it *might* be
better than nothing... but i would expect very poor results.

3. You are right, you can';t really just make one yourself from scratch, you
need a source that has already been tuned properly to use as a reference for
creating your own.

--
Matt Watson