[asterisk-users] Stability unmatched!

RE Kushner List Account lists at darl.com
Tue Dec 9 06:41:48 CST 2008

Gondar Monn wrote:

> > That's what happens when illegal aliens, er, Undocumented Americans, do
> > all your contracting work.
>
> Could it be that all fires that ever happened in the US were caused by
> those guys ? ......
> I guess 1+1=5 then .....

No, but being Houston, they must have far more unlicensed, illegal
electricians in the contracting businesses than we see in these parts.

It brings down the entire labor pool. That's why companies want to build
there, the initial cost is far lower but the risks are higher that
shoddy work was performed. Look at Las Vegas, I have never seen so many
poorly constructed homes in my life. A four year old home is a fixer
upper. No wonder they have among the highest default rate on mortgages
in the country.

-Ron