[asterisk-users] Stability unmatched!

RE Kushner List Account lists at darl.com
Mon Dec 8 14:42:27 CST 2008

Kristian Kielhofner wrote:
> That much uptime at The Planet in Dallas?  I guess you're lucky:
>
> http://www.thewhir.com/marketwatch/060208_The_Planet_Explosion_Causes_Outages.cfm
>
> http://www.datacenterknowledge.com/archives/2008/06/01/explosion-at-the-planet-causes-major-outage/

That's what happens when illegal aliens, er, Undocumented Americans, do
all your contracting work.

I saw a nasty electrical fire at a shopping center where illegals
accidentally hit a clearly marked underground conduit running through a
parking lot during a demo of a part of a building as part of a
renovation. The electrical  switching room no longer existed after the
explosion/fire that followed, even the telephone pole with the cans on
it burnt to a crisp. The insurance company wasn't too pleased with
Undocumented Americans working on the site and initially refused to pay.
They did pay but ended up putting the general contractor out of business
in the end after the lawsuits.

It was one of the most impressive events I've ever seen.

-Ron