[asterisk-users] Question on queue terms

David fire ddfire at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 10:38:39 CST 2008

hi
there is only one king of queue, just queue....
if you want callback you shoulndt use agentcallbacklogin because is
deprecated.
you should use queueaddmember() or something like that.
David

2008/12/6 Mike <list at virtutel.ca>

>  Hello,
>

> I'm trying to setup a very simple queue with 5 SIP phones.  I do NOT want
> the agents to have to be on the phone to get calls, but I want those 5 SIP
> phones to ring (according to the strategy chosen in queue.conf) to dispatch
> calls.
>

> Is this a call back queue, or is a callback queue a queue that calls back
> the customer? There is conflicting info when searching for "callback queue".
>

> Mike

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.