[asterisk-users] CDR Design

Steve Murphy murf at digium.com
Fri Dec 5 14:44:52 CST 2008

On Fri, 2008-12-05 at 15:32 +0200, Apostolos Pantsiopoulos wrote:
> But the new CDRs that we are discussing would have to deal
> with transfers correctly. I think that's where the whole thing started.
>
> I am not happy with the current CDRs system either. I find it obsolete.
> That is why I am not using it for billing purposes. But a NEW one that
> meets certain criteria would be ideal for billing.

Well, read my draft RFC, and see if I'm on the right track.
Tune into CDR Design in the subject line in this email
list, and let's toss this around and see if consensus is
possible.

svn co  http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/murf/RFCs

and an occasional "svn update" in the RFCs dir will keep you
up to date.

Or you can just read it via your browser at:

http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk/team/murf/RFCs/CDRfix2.rfc.txt?view=log

and choose the (view) of the first numbered revision in the list to
see the latest version.

murf

--
Steve Murphy