[asterisk-users] CDR Design

Apostolos Pantsiopoulos regs at kinetix.gr
Fri Dec 5 07:32:23 CST 2008

But the new CDRs that we are discussing would have to deal
with transfers correctly. I think that's where the whole thing started.

I am not happy with the current CDRs system either. I find it obsolete.
That is why I am not using it for billing purposes. But a NEW one that
meets certain criteria would be ideal for billing.

Apostolos Pantsiopoulos
Kinetix Tele.com R & D
email: regs at kinetix.gr