[asterisk-users] top posting again [was: Re: CDR Design]

Wilton Helm whelm at compuserve.com
Fri Dec 5 11:11:33 CST 2008

I guess there is a variety of opinions on this, some of which relates to the tools a person is using.  The absolutely most offensive thing to me in a post is to have to scroll through a bunch of copied original material that I've already read six times to get to the new part.  My own preference is not to quote anything other than a short phrase snippet that is directly being replied to or failing that, at least put the original after the new material for those who might want it.

I realize that not everyone sees it that way, but maybe it throws a different perspective in the mix.

Wilton