[asterisk-users] async agi question

Henrik Westerberg henrik.westerberg at ain.se
Fri Dec 5 03:01:30 CST 2008

Hi,

I am developing asterisk support for our application using the Async AGI
and Asterisk-Java.
One thing I haven't been able to implement is how to stop playing a
sound. Something similar to StopIO for Dialogic GlobalCall or
DivaStopSending for Eicon.
Is there any way to achieve this today which I have missed? Or could
someone give me hints on how I could implement this in the res_agi.c The
command "asyncagi break" does stop ongoing playing but also breaks the
async agi control. I only want the first.

Thanks in advance,
/Henrik