[asterisk-users] We think we are cpe but they think they are cpe too

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Dec 4 12:21:40 CST 2008

Some telco switches just behave this way, either by design or
misconfiguration.  It is much easier to reconfigure your switch ;-)
than the telco's.

Not sure what switch Quest had me on, it may have been a DMS100 but I
don't recall.  Anyways, pri_net worked and has been working for over
two years now.

Thanks,
Steve

--