[asterisk-users] We think we are cpe but they think they are cpe too

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Dec 4 12:19:01 CST 2008

I would try setting zaptel to pri_net before calling the telco.

If it works, you just saved yourself (possibly) hours of being bounced
around from person to person and sitting on hold, not to mention being
on hold or transfered and getting dropped and having to start all over
again.

Path of least resitance....

Thanks,
Steve Totaro