[asterisk-users] Friday, Asterisk is 9 years old!

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 03:18:43 CST 2008

Hi,

December 5th, 1999 was the initial release of Asterisk by Mark
Spencer. We'll be celebrating this by gathering as usual at 12 Noon
Eastern (9AM Pacific, 10 MST, 11 Central, 5PM UK and Western EU) for
the VoIP Users Conference.

You can get all the dial in information at
http://VoipUsersConference.org including info on a SipAddHeader()
kludge to avoid DTMF problems.

IRC is Freenode.net #voip-users-conference join this even if you
can't call in.

Call via SIP: talkshoe at vuc.onsip.com  (thanks to OnSip.com)
Call via PSTN (724) 444-7444 DTMF 22622# 1#

or try this: 7463#22622#1 at proxy.ideasip.com (thanks to IdeaSIP.com)

or to just look up talkshoe server IP: ts.x2z.eu (thanks top me for
the DNS record)

We start about 15 minutes to the hour with an informal chat.

Join us anytime, but especially, grab a virtual beer and join us Friday the 5th.

/r