[asterisk-users] 1.6, t.38 and zoiper - t38_udptl or t38pt_udptl ?

regs at kinetix.gr regs at kinetix.gr
Wed Dec 3 04:08:07 CST 2008

I tried sending faxes through Zoiper (Zoiper to Zoiper) last week
and the program crashed. After an update it stopped crashing but
still could not send a FAX. I then tried Kapanga (the free version has a
limited 30
days FAX sending capability) and it worked. This might be of little use
to you
since I used Freeswitch with t38 pass-trhough, but my point is : first
find a client
that supports t38 FAX capabilites that work and then try asterisk. Our
company had success
sending FAX using t38 through asterisk along time ago so I guess you
will get there sooner or later.