[asterisk-users] 1.6, t.38 and zoiper - t38_udptl or t38pt_udptl ?

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Tue Dec 2 09:19:23 CST 2008

Hi,

1. Has anyone got any success when send a TIFF file form one zoiper
softphone to another ?
I tried using Zoiper 2.18 free edition in windows but I'm seeing 415
Unsupported media replies.

2. Here (http://www.voipinfo.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+T.38), you can read :
"Also, try using:

 t38_udptl=yes
 t38pt_rtp=no
 t38pt_tcp=no

... in the general section of the sip.conf and under the VoIP provider
account as well as the fax account. "

But above, you can read
"[general]
t38pt_udptl = yes "

Has this parameter name changed between 1.4 to 1.6 from t38_udptl to
t38pt_udptl ?
A asterisk remains silent when I add an unknown parameter "foo=bar", it
would perfect if someone could point the right name (t38_udptl or
t38pt_udptl).

Regards