[asterisk-users] Dahdi and ztdummy

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Tue Dec 2 18:07:27 CST 2008

Sorry, that worked, I just removed all modules from the modules file in
/etc/dahdi.

But that doesn`t explain why my other card-free PC is working perfectly with
the default modules files while this one isn`t

Thanks though, that saved my behind.  But an explanation, if an easy one can
be found, would be appreciated.

Mike