[asterisk-users] Problem with Bridge Application

Tobias Wolf tobias.wolf at evision.de
Tue Dec 2 11:55:22 CST 2008

Hi,

i am running Asterisk 1.6.0-beta4 and i have some trouble with the
Bridge-Application.

Here is what i want to do:
1) Caller A calls an extension and is connected to an AGI-Script.
2) Doing stuff and originating a second call per Manager Interface
3) Call will be set to an extension with MusicOnHold
4) Caller A hears MusicOnHold
5) Meanwhile, the second call is established and is also connected to an
AGI Script
6) Doing stuff
7) Since we have transported the channel name of the first call to the
agi script we can execute the Bridge Application in order to bridge the
two channels.

After executing the Bridge-Application MusicOnHold is stopped on the
first call, but the second call in HungUp immediatly.

On the Asterisk CLI i see that the correct channel names are issued.

There seems to an issue with the second call, which is originated by the
asterisk server.

If i dial the extension manually, i get connected to the agi which
executes Bridge(<correct channel name>) and everything works fine.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Tobias