[asterisk-users] Need help for transfer

Max Alex max.asterisk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 05:34:25 CST 2008

Hi All,
I need to stop the transfer feature on particular sip user.
I am using linksys phone and it has set the forwarding enable to another
user.
I have three users 2101, 2102, 2103.
2102 is registered in linksys phone with forwarding enable to 2103.
But is there any procedure in asterisk that we can not allow 2102 not to
forward on 2103.
and also i want to prevent the SIP/2.0 302 Moved Temporarily.
please advice me that how can we set the user for not to forward or transfer
on 2103.
i have tested with allowtransfer=no in sip.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks,
Max Alex
Voip Developer