[asterisk-users] Heist of MagicJack SIP credentials?

Cory Andrews cory at voipsupply.com
Sat Aug 30 19:22:20 CDT 2008

MagicJack has back hacked for some time....

http://revolution.hackthisbox.com/magicjack/readme

Cory J. Andrews
Director New Market Initiatives

VoIP Supply, LLC.
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
716-250-3402 OFFICE
716-630-1548 FAX
716-601-4474 MOBILE
candrews at sayersmedia.com

Have I exceeded your expectations?  Please share your experience with my boss,  Benjamin P. Sayers, CEO