[asterisk-users] OT: SEP<mac addr>.cnf.xml file for 7911 with SIP 8.3.5 firmware

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 28 09:11:16 CDT 2008

Hi,

I'm looking for the SEP<mac addr>.cnf.xml (and XMLDefault.cnf.xml) file
for a Cisco 7911 with SIP firmware 8.3.5. If anyone on the list has one
I sure would appreciate it if you could send me a copy. If you prefer to
email it privately please use my "from" email address without the "-list".

The reason I'm asking is that I have upgraded a bunch of 7911 phones
from SCCP to SIP 8.3.5. Most work fine and register with the Asterisk
box but there are a couple of 7911 phones that say "Unprovisioned" when
booting the SIP firmware. Strange cause they use exactly the same config
file as the other working phones. If I stick SCCP firmware in them they
start registering again.

Thanks!
Patrick