[asterisk-users] sip show peers from shell or from CLI

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Wed Aug 27 08:21:52 CDT 2008

I think we're getting closer now as obviously Asterisk's greeting ("...UNIX
connection") is mixed with its output.
(I can't understand why this happens now  as I never noticed this before and
didn't change anything).

I tried to use asterisk -rx '!sleep 1 && sip show peers' to works around but
:
1. !sleep is not valid when issued from shell CLI (it's ok from Asterisk
CLI)
2. constructions like 'foo && foo' are not accepted by asterisk

Beside using sed to remove 'on^@', I can't imagine any smarter workaround

If anyone is inspired, please do not hesitate ...