[asterisk-users] sip show peers from shell or from CLI

Steven Howes steve at geekinter.net
Wed Aug 27 07:38:21 CDT 2008

On 27 Aug 2008, at 13:23, Olivier wrote:
> 2008/8/27 Steven Howes <steve at geekinter.net>
> Probably another left over word from another message. Is it
> repeatable?
> At the moment, yes.
>
> Now, I'm looking for a way to flush input/output, to protect shell
> script from this type of side effect.

[root at epstein asterisk]#  asterisk -rx "sip show peers"
     -- Remote UNIX connection
Name/username              Host            Dyn Nat ACL Port     Status

I get that on mine, every time. Guess its your machine not catching up
in time to print that bit.. Might be possible to suppress the output
of that somehow?