[asterisk-users] Asterisk Realtime pounds MySQL

J.M. aerobars+asteriskusers at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 17:07:18 CDT 2008

> I have also reproduced the problem, albeit on the same machine, by setting
> the "qualify" field to "yes".

A more complete explanation of how I am able to reproduce the issue is:

1) Disconnect the client.
2) Change the client's record's "sip.qualify" field to "yes".
3) Connect the client.

If I watch the MySQL query log I see at least a dozen of the aforementioned
queries per second after the client has connected.

To undo this:

1) Disconnect the client.
2) Change the client's record's "sip.qualify" field to "no".
3) Connect the client.
4) Restart the Asterisk service.

Then the queries return to a normal volume.

jm