[asterisk-users] OT - Which rackable case for mini-ITX boards ?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Sat Aug 23 10:00:20 CDT 2008

Looks like an expensive way to do it - if power consumption is your
issue why not just go for one of the off the shelf asterisk appliance
solutions that are out there.

...of course this is my cue to recommend the Vdex-40
(http://www.taa.com/products-vdex-40.html) but seriously what advantages
are you getting over any of the asterisk appliances.

Cheers,

Dean