[asterisk-users] RES: DSS1 vs SS7

Cordeiro, Marco marco.cordeiro at globalstar.com.br
Fri Aug 22 10:39:36 CDT 2008

Hello All,

I have an Asterisk Box currently running 1.6.0, dahdi drivers and libss7
with a TE120P (01 E1) card for the past 02 months.
I have it connected to a Cellular Operator switch (MSC), and it is working
perfectly. Traffic is still quite low, but increasing as we start to use it
for new applications everyday.

I have made some stress call tests, using all available CICs at once, and
had no problem at all.

Congrats to the perfect development of the SS7 support to Mr. Fredrickson.

Hopefully soon we'll have MAP support as well.

Marco