[asterisk-users] interesting RDNIS question

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Fri Aug 22 08:47:58 CDT 2008

I think you could minimize the incidence of the problem by having a PRI
with like 100 numbers associated, with the CO doing  the routing stripping
off the last two forwarded digits. You also have a premium service
provider that forwards premium calls to one of those numbers (I think from
what you say that you do not see the premium number as the originating
ID). You rotate the accepted number daily/weekly, so it's very unlikely
that someone  can simply guess it.
Just my euro .02,
l.

--