[asterisk-users] A Suggestion To Asterisk Appliance Developers

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Fri Aug 22 06:23:09 CDT 2008

21 aug 2008 kl. 16.47 skrev <mgraves at mstvp.com> <mgraves at mstvp.com>:

> Yesterday I blogged a post about some ideas that I think will help
> Asterisk appliances further penetrate SMB/SOHO sites in ways that are
> not presently being addressed.

I would prefer if you mailed the content too. After all this is a
mailing list. Clicking on the link
just to see what the topic is is something that most readers won't do.
And it doesn't benefit the
archives either. YOu can add a link, but just saying "Hey, I blogged
something interesting"
without saying anything about the topic is not very helpful.

Just some friendly advice if you really want a discussion. Of course,
I clicked, read and commented ;-)

/O