[asterisk-users] A Suggestion To Asterisk Appliance Developers

Michael Graves mgraves at mstvp.com
Thu Aug 21 10:30:59 CDT 2008

I Googled as you suggest and nothing even vaugely related is returned.
In fact, VOIP 2.0 as a term doesn't seem to relate.

What I'm suggesting is that smaller PBX systems should embrace a larger
role in the end users operation.

I don't see CCM is small companies or home offices. This is all about
the SMB/SOHO sector where the PBX could easily me more central to the
users business.

Michael

--Original Message Text---
From: EdPimentl
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:02:22 -0400

Please google VoIP2.0 apps... this is old old news... even Cisco has
marketed this going back to 2001.
-E

Internal Virus Database is out of date.
8/17/2008 12:58 PM