[asterisk-users] Asterisk build-environment in Xen-DomU

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 19:18:56 CDT 2008

I don't know exactly how Zen handles emulating clock interrupts. We've
done well using Asterisk within VMWare, although we had no need for
meetme on those particular machines. There's a lengthy white paper
about how VMWare fakes a real clock, which you can find at:

http://www.vmware.com/pdf/vmware_timekeeping.pdf

I wonder if there's a similar document for Xen.