[asterisk-users] RTCP Read too short error

Igor Hernandez emistz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 12:33:50 CDT 2008

Its not an error, its a warning. I've been wondering what it is for a
long time now also. The most I could gather is maybe something the
upstream provider is using as a keepalive. But this is just speculation.
Regardless it seems to be harmless.

Mark Hamilton wrote:
> I've asked this question myself, numerous times. But just like a few things
> that no one likes to answer to, but are aware of - this gets lost in the
> mails without any answers.

Igor Hernandez
Escape Communications
http://www.escapetel.com