[asterisk-users] Reproduce DeadAGI behavior with AGI

Martin Smith martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Wed Aug 20 08:16:17 CDT 2008

Asterisk-Java won't kill your script on a hangup, it will simply throw
exceptions if you ask for anything from the hung up channel. If you'd
like to show some of your code, to get an explanation for what's
happening, check out the Asterisk-Java users list at
http://asterisk-java.org/development/mail-lists.html.

Martin Smith, Systems Developer
martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Bureau of Economic and Business Research
University of Florida
(352) 392-0171 Ext. 221