[asterisk-users] opening Doors with Asterisk!?

Tomer Horn thorn+voip+asterisk-users at ivrit.org.il
Mon Aug 18 18:54:06 CDT 2008

My existing setup is based on ITS Pantel device
(http://its-tel.com/upload/Door_Release_5.6(1).pdf) that is connected to
Linksys PAP2 device that is connected to Asterisk (SIP, of course).

Works well, very flexible, quite cheap & straight-forward setup. The
only thing you need to put attention to is to set up the dial plan of
the pap2 properly (to accept two digits dial, if I recall right).