[asterisk-users] opening Doors with Asterisk!?

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Mon Aug 18 15:12:56 CDT 2008

	You need a door phone or a switch to control the buzzer.  I have used
the 2N Entrycom and Helios line and they work very well.  If you have an
Astribank (Xorcom) you can use the output ports as switches.  There are
many brands of door phones you can choose from.  You can connect them as
regular extensions on the FXS port of the 3102 and control the door from
there.