[asterisk-users] Thank you! [Was: Re: US-based echo test servers?]

Nikhil Nair nnair at pobox.com
Mon Aug 18 13:32:43 CDT 2008

Hi guys,

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all the people who responded to
this: I got far more help than I expected, and far more quickly than I
would have thought possible.  I'll be writing to a couple of you off-list,
but didn't want to leave the list messages unanswered.

I think, with these options, I should have ample opportunity to test
things properly.

BTW, Igor and Atis: sorry, I certainly didn't intend to start any sort of
an argument, however short!  For what it's worth, I feel you've both been
generous, and I very much appreciate that.

Best regards,

Nikhil.