[asterisk-users] US-based echo test servers?

emist emistz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 13:20:11 CDT 2008

Interesting response there Atis. I'm glad you were able to help Nikhil
out for free. I for one don't have free DIDs and anyone can verify that
I indeed pay $1 setup fee to globalpops per DID(toll-free or otherwise).

All I asked was for _my operational fee_ ($1 + whatever minutes he uses
charged at 0.004c) and I was to make no profit out of this for a person
I don't even know to begin with to allow them to use my switch.

However, with responses like yours I think I'll be more conservative in
regards to whom I offer my help next time.

Regards,

Igor H.